Tuesday, November 12, 2013

busy as a bee

Day 12 of AEDM today, and being tuesday here,  means that I was away from my studio gossiping with the quilting group and teaching an art class and have only just got home!
So today, I am just going to show you my journal page, which is extremely boring, but did involve some creativity on my part.  Not much, but some.  I could show something that was not done recently, but that would be cheating.  Luckily, I have been practicing making my writing extremely messy!
Hopefully Tomorrow, I'll have something more creative to show you.
Happy creating!

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Don't worry about tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. And I must be way ahead of the curve, because you can't read my writing on a good day, anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the background colours and hmm making your handwriting messy dont have to try to do that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that smooshy paint look and the patterns you introduced are very cool. Every day can't be a fun filled, creatively stimulating day....some days all you have time or energy for is spritzing a little paint or writing in your journal. And that's totally okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright background ! love your page ! coming from CED, greetings from France,

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks pretty creative to me you are being too hard on yourself, most of us would be over the moon to do something like this

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - is that paint spatter for the background? I love the vibrancy.

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users