Saturday, November 23, 2013

Another face

Today I have been quite creative, but I don't think you would be interested in looking at colour mixing charts!,  So I went back to Jane Davenport's video and drew another face.  I find them extremely satisfying, especially since the reason I have avoided them is that I snobbishly regarded them as not art!  Of course that is silly, because art is creating whatever makes you happy.
I really enjoy doing them and feel like can have a success when I am not feeling particularly arty.
Of course, my faces are pretty much all the same at the moment, because I have not actually done many, but I suppose I will get better at making them my own.

Not much stitching seem to be happening, does it, but I am also working feverishly on my Tangled Textiles Challenge piece, but I can't show you that until next week.
Happy Creating!