Saturday, November 2, 2013

A near finish

Today was my monthly quilting group.  Between the gossip, I actually did stitch, so have met my challenge for today!  However, I did not finish the quilt.  I am nearly finished binding the quilt I showed yesterday.

I have bound it with a yummy purple ribbon.  I will finish it this evening, but now it is finished, I think it needs a few (or maybe lots) of beads, so it will have to wait a little while longer to be really finished.
I think tomorrow, I might start on a little collage that has been sitting on my design wall for quite a while!
I really just need to stitch down all the leaf motifs and mount or bind it, so we will see how far I get with that tomorrow.
And that's all she wrote!
see you tomorrow.

12 comments:

  1. thank you, seeing your leaves has pointed in in the direction to take for my CQJP block for november,

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking forward to seeing your progress!
    dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!
    Looking forward to seeing your leaf collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the colour of your quilt and the leaves look fabulous..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmigawsh. This is absolutely gorgeous. Now I want to go straight to my fabrics and start a quilt.... I love the colors and am a big lover of leaves. We don't get much fall foliage when I live so covering up in a quilt of leaf love sounds fantastic!!

    Happy AEDM! So glad to "meet" you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I love the colors. Happy AEDM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the binding.

    The leaf collage looks wonderful already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely little quilt - the purple ribbon was a wonderful idea. Just loving the look of your collage - that will be another great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. always wanted to try quilting….maybe in my next left time…lol. Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little leaf collage Vicki! Wonder what it would look like in fall colours?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work!! I'm excited to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users