Friday, January 20, 2012

round and round in circles

today's ATC is just felt, cotton thread and a few sequins and beads.
I am working very hard on a secret!
A bit of free motion handwriting.
and more..........................................
a bit more...............................
and some bits that I am hand embroidering.
There are 32 lines and it has taken me a long time to finish this section.
This project also involves the thread paintings I was working on here.

UH well, back to the needle and thread.
oh, and here is my little Tammy, sleeping on the washing basket!

An ATC a day keeps the creativity flowing!


4 comments:

  1. Love your circles! I also love to write on quilts! I can hardly wait to see what you are writing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circles look interesting, as does the quilt with it's 'writing'. Can't wait to see what you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching on the circles, it really brings up the colour of each of them. I'll bet if I wake up Tammy she'll tell me what you're writing on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The free motion writing is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users