Tuesday, January 31, 2012

felt flowers and some patchwork

A simple ATC today
Simple felt flowers stitched onto a black felt background.  backed with a playing card (I knew they were useful for something)

Today is my quilting group, so I decided I had better put up a picture of what I am doing.  It doesn't seem like I do much patchwork, but I have several on the go, which will get finished....one day.

My name for this pattern is windmill crossing, but I know there are other names for it.  I have completed about 15 of these blocks, and have lots and lots to go
So it is going to be a long time befor the blocks start to be pieced into 3x3s.  I am afraid that I have felt a little guilty, what with Lisa finishing her quilt, and Nicolette nearly finished her dear jane!
I thought I should make some space in my room full of ufos.