Monday, January 23, 2012

A pebbly arrangement

I love pebbles.  I often pick up lovely smooth river stones on my walks, and you know I bought a bag of them recently!
This ATC is made from a piece of a quilting sample with pebbling pattern, and pebbles trapped under organza.  The organza has long frayed edges, which are difficult to see in the photo.

My other project, which I can't show is moving along, but it is going to be down to the wire, I can see. 

There is a fine line between letting work rest (briefly) to allow for contemplation time - and procrastination and I think I cross it regularly!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Vicki, I love this one. I must buy some organza to play with! And you are not alone, I myself cross that fine line many many times!

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users