A few days ago, I was trying to do some digital collage and since it had been so long since I did it and I was using a new program, I had difficulties doing what I wanted. But I persisted and I did it!
I also finished a piece I had been working on quite a while ago. The background is a collage of lots of greens, in chiffon, satin, silk and even painted batting under tulle and is quilted with a very multi coloured thread. The crocus are made with green and lilac satin and are raw edge applique with free motion bobbin work. the stamens are hand embroidered and have beading at the top. I think I have made something lovely and all it needs now is a frame.
I hope you enjoyed my adventures today.