Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A miss and a hit

Yesterday was one of those awful days and I was so exhausted I forgot to blog, so today I have two things to show.

CCI11122013_00000
Another painted face .This one has hair painted in bronze which really shines.

CCI09122013_00005
And another leaf stitched on water soluble stabiliser.  This one is based on the leaf I drew in my sketchbook on sunday.

CCI09122013_00006
And here it is after the water soluble stabiliser is dissoved and it had dried.  Another great motif for my crazy quilt!

Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a terrible time with my internet, so I hope I can keep this going for awhile. I really need to get some of that stabilizer. You and your sewing machine make lovely art from it. Nicely done on the face, too.

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users