I started this free motion motif a week or so ago and haven't got around to finishing it until now.
I put some organza and satin bits on a piece of bond n stitch (This is a water soluble stabiliser I got from the Thread studio) This stabiliser actually allows you to iron the pieces on like a fusible.
I free motion embroidered a grid and some circles
I also added a second grid and circles
this is the back (as you can see my tension was a bit loose)
And here it is after being washed out of the stabiliser and dried. This was a lesson on checking tension and going slowly, but I still like it and it will probably go into something.