Monday, February 20, 2012

Sequin waste

OK, back to hearts again!  This one is made on felt, with a crimson velvet heart and a little one cut fron sequin waste.  This week at TAST, it is detatched chain stitch, so I did some lazy daisied, using the sequind waste holes as a guide, the started to do detached chainn stitches on the background, and I thought, what if I put two together, it might look like a little heart, and it did!  I also did a chain stitch around the edge in god thread, threading a red bead throught the loop and it looked quite cute.  finished off with some beading and voila!

But still not up to posting stuff, although I am feeling much better today.

We'll see, thanks for the good wishes.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. I like this ATC. Are those star sequins beind the lazy daisies on the heart? Your handwork is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, It's just the shine on the sequin waste where the stitches go over

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users