Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An ATC of an entirely different flavour

Mmmm, Today's ATC is very different.  I wonder if you can work out what is different about it?
It's not the style, which is a bit steampunk/grunge.  It's not whether it's paper or textile or both, it's something else entirely.  It has lots of layers, which is new for me, but that's not it.
I like this ATC very much and I have used some new materials.  very different from anything I have used before.  If you can guess, then I suppose I'll have to give you a prize, won't I?
You can pick any one of the last two month's ATCs and I will sent it to you.
Here's a hint.  I haven't been able to do much whilst I have been sick, and this was easy to do whilst sitting quietly.  Hmmm....
I will put a slideshow on the side bar for you.  Anyway, it is now 20 minutes to midnight, so I have to post, or I will turn in to a pumpkin.

PS if no one guesses, I'll just choose a random comment.

happy creating