Thursday, February 16, 2012

flower hear and I got mail!

Just a quick one today as a big thunderstorm is coming
This one was made on a felt piece from a piece of braid that had little flowers, I cut them apart and sewed them down in a heart shape.  I did cros stitch around the edge with the green and yellow from the flowers and some french knots.

Also today, I got an ATC in a swap from a friend in US.  This is her first ATC and I think she must just be a natural at it.
See for yourself.
Must go as it is getting a bit wild outside.
Don't forget to create!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed perusing your blog this mornng. I love hand stitching and you provided so much inspiration that I have a hundred ideas running around in my head! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, your ATCs are so creative. I have been following your daily results with wonder. I especialy like how you repurpose toilet paper rolls. As they say here, "Who would have thunk it!"

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users