Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time out

Tonight's blog is short.
I have been at quilt group all day and been making charity quilts.  Autumn has finally arrived here and it is very cold today.
It has been a very busy week and very eventful, and today's tutorial is not ready, but I will post it in the next few days.
I have two swaps starting on Monday, so I will post my progress on those, as soon as I get going.  One is a free machine embroidery ATC and the other is a machine felted postcard or ATC.
As Well, I have joined an international fiber art challenge which will be up and running very soon.
I have a course with Susan Sorrell in a week or two and am reading my first lesson for maggie grey's online class for mixed media new studio techniques
Tonight, I am going to read two new books I got down in Melbourne, a few days ago
Dimensional Delights by Liz Aneloski






Embellished Applique, by Patricia Converse











Also, I need to reorganise my Google reader and get myself up to date.
Tonight is also the end of daylight saving here, so I'll need to reorganise all my times for online shows like
cool to craft




Artistically speaking














C&T Digital Lounge



Creative edventures







Robi@nite



Create mixed media









Etsy labs









So as you can see, a creative life is very full, and that's the way I like it.



We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. 
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)