Tuesday, October 7, 2014

One of those days

I have not got any art done today....yet.
Unless of course you consider shopping and lunching to be a creative endeavour!
The girls from my quilt and craft group and I went into our nearby rural city to visit the quilt shops and have lunch and I must say I overdid both!
At least I have something for Elizabeth over at T for Tuesday.  A pot of English Breakfast and a truly decadent dessert!  And lots of shopping!  I did not touch the cream on the side of the plate, but, I don't think it really made any difference to my health!  It was still massively rich.

I did buy some very sheer organza to use with the fabric prints I did a few days ago, so there was some connection to work.  A change is a good as a holiday, sometimes.

Happy Creating (nearly) every day!


11 comments:

  1. Hello and Happy T Day! Your dessert does look rich and yummy. Yay for tea pictures to share with us today. Nice that you had a date out with your quilt friends.
    Thanks for sharing and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes shopping, especially with like-minded friends can do you a world of good, foster ideas, create plans, and help you decide what projects you will work on next. And of course, bringing home some lovely fabric/organza doesn't hurt.

    The tea looks great, and the dessert looks decadent. Unlike you, the cream would have been gone before most everything else (grin).

    Thanks for sharing your day out and about, including your tea and dessert, for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " A pot of English Breakfast and a truly decadent dessert! And lots of shopping!" Sounds like a perfect outing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and tempting tea and treat you have there...looks and sounds perfect!
    Spending time with friends and a bit of retail therapy is a good thing.
    Happy October...I am happy to be back for tea.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mouth was watering at the decadent dessert! looks so yummy...and of course makes a perfect day when combined with friends and shopping for fabric! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dessert! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, yummy looking desert. I would have had the cream anyway.....LOL

    Sounds like you had a great day out with your friends.

    Happy T-day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmn. Your dessert looks mighty fine and after all that shopping and chatting I am sure you have burnt it all of AND you didn't eat the cream!
    I like your ferns below.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some yummy looking goodies there.
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like a good way to spend a day. Like the saying at the bottom that has gone on my words of wisdom board

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users