Sunday, October 19, 2014

A feather from a crow

Continuing on with trying to keep with a routine....
Most of my morning is taken up with tidying up, journaling and email, but once it becomes a habit, I am hoping it will be quicker??
Here is my unfinished Daily drawing
Sometimes I choose a very detailed drawing, and in these cases, I allow myself to complete it over a few days.  This is a very intricate shell, which I have only just started.
My warm ups for today, both collages and not much paint today, which is unusual, and even more unusual, my journal page for today
A landscape collage from magazine pages.  It took quite a while to make, so I have just left it simple like this, but I expect I will work back into it with pastels and paint at a later date.
 And here is some stitching.  This is a feather using free motion on water soluble stabilizer.  It will probably go into my challenge piece for Tangled Textiles, which is due on 16th November, so you will probably see a bit of this work in the next few weeks.

Happy Creating!


2 comments:

  1. the shell is coming along well, do you draw from a shell or is it straight from your imagination? Love the landscape too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog...I love the format and the way you share both drawings and collage... Very nice work... Great juxtapositions.. And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users