Sunday, October 12, 2014

Keeping on

It was a very warm day today,  Summer is nearly here!
Here are my bits and pieces for today
My daily drawing. A swallow.  I have been watching the swallows on my walks each day.  It is as if they just like flying for the joy of it and they are great to watch.
My warm ups also had a bird theme today
And my journal page, again with the swallows.
I have also been trying to stitch every day and today, I was working on the beading on this piece:
I am trying to keep my routine going, although things are not looking good.  Our family dog is looking quite sad.  He is 16 or 17 and I am concerned about how my hubby will take it if and when he passes as I think it might be close.
My Diabetes has played up again for no apparent reason, and  I have a busy week ahead, since I am going down to the seaside to visit my Mum.
Why do all these things happen when they are totally unreasonable?  That's life I suppose.