Sunday, February 16, 2014

Technology - oh my!

Today i am posting about digital sketching.  Over on Terry grant's blog she has been having a challenge with a friend each week on digital drawing.  Last week she set a topic of black and white.
So I had a go.
Black and white to me is a magpie.  Very common and easy to find in my garden.  I have used mostly the pastel tool in Artrage, which I love.
Also this week I also drew a few other things, not black and white.

A couple of leaves picked up in the garden,  Both also done with the pastel tool.

Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! looks great.
    And I love the strong colours on those leaves....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my is right! These look great! Boy maybe I should check out that challenge you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users