The biggest worry in my head, has been getting landscapes suitable for my workshop with Gloria Loughman, drawn up and ready. Usually, in my photographs, I am looking for foreground detail, but for this course, I need lots of hills in the background! So I have gone back through my old photos (actual prints, they are so old) and found a few that I might be able to use. I had to exaggerate the background in a lot of them, and also, I needed colour to decide me what to do with them.
I have narrowed it down to two.
This first picture was taken in the high plains of New South Wales at Cabramurra. There were lupins growing wild all over and I took lots of photos.
As you can see, I have exaggerated the background mountains and the number of lupins, and then.
I have finally got the hang of using layers. And it did make things so much easier! As usual, I used the pastel tool in artrage as I was in a hurry, but now I have my landscapes worked out. I won't bore you with the line diagrams, but they are done and all I have to do is print them out! Yes!
But of course, I still have a ton to do, including two assignments due before I leave home and only two days to go!
I will not be able to post a digital drawing next sunday, but I will try and post during the week.