Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 13 of AEDM

Amazing that I have actually made it to day 13!
Here are my last two stitched squares for the challenge.
I think I will still add something to the paisleys in the left one.  They are really starting to mount up on my design wall.
I have got a bit behind with other things, because I have been working on my Tangled Textiles challenge, which was due on the 16th, but I think will now be due on the 24th.  Luckily so, because I am teaching a workshop on Saturday and have to have lots of bits and pieces ready for our christmas stall on sunday. (And of course as usual, I haven't done anything much!)
I have posted about my progress here.  But here is a little peek
Happy Creating!


5 comments:

  1. You must have infinite patience to do such detailed work! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for your energy.. lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of stitched paisleys Vicki! Love the interlacing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Vicki! I love how you created these paisleys. And the background fabric is awesome. Did you dye it yourself? Those waves on the second textile are stunning, too. You make such lovely art with your threads and stitches.

    Good luck with the weekend events. Sounds busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are good sticking to at least one stitched piece a day paisley pattern is always great to see

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users