Thursday, April 26, 2012

More pink and a couple of mini quilts

Well, here is another ATC using the japanese brocade and painted tyvek scraps.  painted tyvek, japanese brocade, faux suede, seed beads, sequins.

And here are a couple of recent mini quilts.  The first is a fabric page (8") made for a swap.
The theme for the page was 'Vintage', so I used lots of satin and a wintage print on satin which I embellished with lace, ribbon, embroidery, beads and buttons.  I really enjoyed making this one.
This next one is a journal quilt 5"
This one is free motion sketched on a painted face wipe.  The edge is glued and gold leafed.  I intended to add a little eiffel tower charm which is what started me sketching, but decided to keep it clean and simple.


I am actually away from home for a few days, and will be home tomorrow, with lots of new inspiration.

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Vicki your blog is always so inspiring and so I'd like to present you with the Leibster Blog Award. It is given to "small blogs" - those with fewer than 200 followers. You might have heard of it ... but if you haven't do stop by my blog and check it out. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users