Wednesday, April 3, 2013

From a journal junkie

Still not keeping up to date with blogging.  I have been so busy with classes at the community house.  It's hard to keep to my routine...  so perhaps it's time to change it.
I have been trying to finish some large pieces and doing a lot of reading and journalling.  I recently had a fall and injured my hand, so that set a lot of work aside, so reading became something to keep myself focussed. Whilst I was reading I came across a lot of journaling inspiration, so when my hand got mobile, that's what I started with.  I did quite a few pages, none of which are finished, but are passable.
This is a sketch page for a large collage which is in my list of things to do.
This was inspired by a magazine picture.

A few experimental backgrounds.
These backgrounds were all inspired by "journal Junkies", which is one of the books I read.
These two were inspire by "art journal freedom", which I also read
And this one was inspired by a quote.
So that's all the journalling I've been doing.
Hopefully I'll post about a few other things I've been doing in a day or two