Monday, May 14, 2012

weeds and more embellishing

This ATC is just a little sketch of a weed in the garden, using my pitt pens.  The background is a piece of mattboard, which I scribbled and smudged on using crayola slicks and a tiny bit of water.  The word is just made with my ancient Letraset (rub-ons) sheets and the bit of paper lace tape was a last little thought.

When I was cutting flowers the other day, I also embossed (with the same machine) using a clock embossing folder.
This is the folder, It also has a little lacy flourish.
This one is on heavy foil - can't wait to use this one!
Handmade paper.
Tracing paper.  I love how it makes white lines on the transparent paper.
A piece of plastic packaging.  Ditto the white lines.
A piece of light rainbow spun/lutradur
And finally, A painted face wipe

i really love this design.  I think I am going to have to design a mixed media piece to use all of these lovelies.
I did other bits and pieces of embossing, but that is enough eye candy for today, I think.



4 comments:

  1. Your ATC is so sweet. The lace tape is just the right finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, interesting embossed effects Vicki. Love the one on the foil. Your ATC is really lovely, and although you make it all sound simple, I'm sure it would take me ages to get it to look right. Thanks for always sharing your experiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eye candy is just wonderful to look at. Love the way the clock face shows up differently on the different media.

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users