Sunday, May 13, 2012

bird on a wire

Just a quick blog tonight, The internet is very slow as it seems to be in bad weather.
This ATC is one I did after playing with some different coloured wires.  The little metal rectangle is an old feed dog cover and has a hole in the centre for a needle.  I poked my wires through that hole and arranged them.  Originally, I wanted to leave the hole to be seen, but the little bird wanted to sit there and who am I to argue.  He is just free cut out of felt.  The background is fabric paper made using inkjet prints which bled and pattern tissue.



4 comments:

  1. Nice 3D plus a wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts fro the last few days have been inspiring. I really like the cut flowers, but what really impressed me was your use of used laptop parts. They almost look like they could be used for pendants or earrings...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users