Thursday, May 28, 2015

Layered Gelli Printing

I have been doing a few courses and posting in facebook groups lately, and a few people in the gelatin printing enthusiasts group asked how i did my layered prints.  For those who are familiar with this, my video below will tell you nothing new, but if you are new to gelli printing, the video might be of some help.  Unfortunately, my voice over is a bit soft, so if you are watching, turn your volume up.  I will try to be a bit more outspoken  if and when I do another one.
For those of you who just want eye candy, here are the prints I did
And a few other prints I did at another time


I have been posting the leaf prints in a challenge group, 100 Artworks challenge, also on Facebook, but I embellish them first.
Here is an embellished one.
And now, my imperfect video




Happy Creating!