Tuesday, July 17, 2012

a bit of a hodge podge

Well, I have been a bit remiss in blogging, so here is a bit of a round up of what I have been doing.
This is a slideshow of a book I am working on as a part of your living canvas with Christy Tomlinson.
And this is the cover of another project for the same course.  Inside there will be six panels for the six fs we worked on.  It's all about balancing our wheels.
These are close ups of the panels of the cover.
These are a few scrapbook pages and the cover of the album, I am putting together for a display at the community house to get a few people interested.  I am not really a scrapbooker, more of a journaller, but we have lots of supplies, so we want people to come and do it.
These are a few pages from my journals I have worked on lately.  1st and last were inspired by Donna downey's inspiration wednesday.

And to finish up for today,
Some free motion butterflies I am working on on felt, which will be cut out for a shadow box when finished.
And a little butterfly I made with some embossed foil, nail polish and jewels, after seeing one in a jewellery mag at the community house this morning.  It is about an inch across, not sur what I will do with it, but it satified my need for bling, today, at least, lol.

So, you see, even when I am neglecting my blog, I am always doing something.