Wednesday, February 4, 2015

29 Faces

I finally thought I would have a go at the 29 faces challenge.  Starting a few days late, however I find that, with a challenge it is less stressful to me if I break the rules straight away and so I have no need to make my response perfect, lol.
So from time to time, I will post my contributions, probably in groups, not every day
Here is my first go.  It is mostly done with paint markers, but I didn't have skin tones with me, mostly blues and greys.
So she is blue and grey! Let's see what I come.up with next.

9 comments:

  1. She looks like she is ready to speak, and anxious about something. Up turned nose, pert lips and high cheekbones, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is ready to speak, and anxious about something. Up turned nose, pert lips and high cheekbones, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's actually quite interesting. I love the way her mouth is "pursed." I think that's the right word. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful, she is very subtle with her expression but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Different color skin is fun! Wonderful color combo of the face and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has a wonderful and inviting face

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. Very, very nice. I think she's all the better for having blue skin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way she is looking up and that you have painted her grey-blue.
    Great contrasting background too.

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users