Friday, July 11, 2014

Books, books and more

Whilst I have been away, I have been reading a lot.  I have read quite a few Dickens books and a few Jane Austen books and a Bill Bryson, just for a bit of humour, and of course in the last few days I have been working on a lace bookmark.  I love making these, because they are easy, although they never get used, because I read digitally on my android.
Usually they become christmas or birthday gifts.
Here is where I was the other day.
And the finished article.  It hasn't been ironed yet, so is a bit wobbly, but has turned out OK, although of course I can see a few mistakes!
I also finished this piece and it is framed, and I am really quite happy with it.
Not much else to talk about, but am working on getting myself out of my rut and hope to get more done from now on.

Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, wow, wow. That bookmark turned out fantastic. And I love your framed piece with the butterfly, too. You make wonderful art with your sewing machine, your hands, your computer, and your paint and brushes. Gosh, there isn't much you can't do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistakes? :) I don't see any. That bookmark is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx Obat aborsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penghilang tato

    ReplyDelete

Conversation is important to me. I appreciate all my readers, If you comment, I will reply if an address in available and will visit your blog if that is listed. I do not use word captcha, so, cannot allow comments from anonymous users